Life has a way of throwing curveballs our way, but we don’t have to face them alone. Whether you are facing life transitions, trauma, loss, depression, or anxiety, having someone to journey with can make all the difference in your journey towards healing and flourishing.
Having gone through some of these struggles myself, I understand how overwhelming and debilitating it can feel, especially when you feel like no one understands what you’re going through. Being able to journey with someone made all the difference for me, and I believe it can do the same for you.
I believe that no matter how deep the wound, there is always hope for healing. In fact, it is often in those difficult experiences that the greatest amount of growth takes place in our lives.
With experience in depression, anxiety, couples counselling, life transitions, trauma, and grief, I am passionate about working with children, youth, families, couples, and individuals and journeying with them in their path to healing and flourishing.
- 3 Years of Experience
- BA – Mount Royal University (2019)
- MSc – Divine Mercy University (Practicum Student)
- Canadian Counselling & Psychotherapy Association Membership #10006236
- Canadian Association of Marriage & Family Therapists – Membership #20171402
- Professional Association of Christian Counsellors & Psychotherapists – Membership #787SK22