Have you ever found yourself wondering, “When will life get easier?” The truth is, we all experience challenges and issues in our lives. What is important to know is that it is not a sign of weakness! It takes immense strength to face some of our deepest wounds!
“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of those depths.”
~ Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
Sometimes we can deal with struggle by ourselves or through talking to friends or family. There are, however, times when issues may be too much for us to manage on our own, and seeking support and strategies can be very beneficial. A counsellor can help you address your problems in a positive way by helping you to clarify the issues, explore options, develop strategies and increase self-awareness.
Your decision to seek therapy is a big step to making a positive change in your life. In our practice, we attend to individuals struggling with depression, anxiety, self-esteem, relationship and intimacy issues, divorce, bereavement, stress, work related issues, direction in life, life transitions, adjustment, domestic violence, trauma and recovery. Treatment modalities to therapy are tailored to meet each individual’s needs and goals.
“If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves!”
If you find yourself asking:
- How can I find relief from depression, anxiety, and past hurts?
- What can I do to reduce and cope with stress?
- Where do I even begin to unpack family of origin issues?
- How do I cultivate positive self-worth and self-acceptance?
- Why is it so difficult to manage life transitions, such as going to college, relocating, changing jobs, getting married, deciding to have children, and separation/divorce?
- Where can I seek career and professional development support?
We are here to support and guide you!
In therapy, we work in partnership with clients to enhance their quality of life by exploring and understanding patterns of behaviours, as well as the thoughts and emotions that keep them from creating a life they enjoy. With time and proper support, new skills are developed that reinforce positive changes!
Contact us today! We’re happy to help!