Pain, heartache and suffering is not something anyone anticipates experiencing. When it comes out of no-where it may seem too unbearable to handle. Individuals may suppress what they are feeling, behave in ways they never thought they would, and/or experience secondary symptoms that mask what is truly going on! Whether it is the initial pain you are experiencing and/or years of wear and tear, please know that there is help available to you! I would be honoured to help you make sense of your experiences and take back control.
With experience and extensive training in Crisis Counselling and Marriage and Family Therapy, I am passionate about helping clients from all walks of life. I truly believe that everything we experience shapes who we are; but with proper support we can choose how those experiences define us!
- Years in Practice: 11
- BA – University of Saskatchewan (2009)
- MAMFT – Briercrest College & Seminary (2020)
- American Association of Marriage & Family Therapists
- Canadian Association of Marriage & Family Therapists
Membership # 2017497
- Professional Association of Christian Counsellors & Psychotherapists
Membership # 545SK13